from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To spread out in array.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To spread out in array.
- transitive v. To outshine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To go beyond limits; advance as in invasion or attack; spread out.
- To pass beyond usual, established, or rational limits; hence, to be extravagant or mad.
- To go beyond; surpass; overcome; defeat.
- To radiate forth; flash out, as a ray.
- To throw out rays.
out- + ray (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.