from The Century Dictionary.
- To go beyond limits; advance as in invasion or attack; spread out.
- To pass beyond usual, established, or rational limits; hence, to be extravagant or mad.
- To go beyond; surpass; overcome; defeat.
- To radiate forth; flash out, as a ray.
- To throw out rays.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb rare To outshine.
- intransitive verb obsolete To spread out in array.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb obsolete To
spread outin array.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
out- + ray
Sorry, no example sentences found.