from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To surpass in scouting, or reconnaissance.
- v. To overpower by disdain; to outface.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To overpower by disdain; to outface.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An advance scout; a scout.
- n. In cricket, an out-fielder.
out- + scout (Wiktionary)
The Surge's energy live picked up as they outscout Pensacola 16-8 in the first period.