from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The edge of a bat farthest from the body of the batsman.
- n. A deflection of a ball off of the outside edge of a bat, often to the slips or wicket keeper for a catch.
- n. The edge of the blade or side of the wheels facing away from the other foot.
- v. To hit the ball with the outside edge of the bat.
- v. To place one's weight on the outside edge of the skate, thereby moving in a curve in that direction.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.