from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to stand or insist too much or too long; overstay
- v. to stand too strictly on the demands or conditions of.
- v. : to sail to the mark at a wider angle than is the normal upwind angle, to go beyond the layline
- v. : to have complete or intutitive comprehension, to grok
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To stand on the price or conditions of, so as to lose a sale; to lose by an extravagant price or hard conditions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To stand too strictly on the demands or conditions of.
Maybe, it's those things and more but no matter the reason why I have personally chosen not to catch the bus downtown everyday for a superficial show of solidarity, overstand that I am not a minority in my opinion.
I do not drink, today, and never will again, but I overstand why Black males in America do what we do.
Lion of Judah on each one of dem, overstand? he said, pointing toward his couch and chairs.
Sometimes, however, they overstand their market, and suffer by refusing the first offers made.
Be ruled then, and accept of my brother's invitation, and overstand not the time of mercy, but agree with thine adversary quickly.
Non Phixion - They Got Lyrics: (Chorus 2x) Know your enemy overstand y'all overstand y'all know your enemy (Verse1) They got extraterrestrials living in Arizona
Non Phixion - They Got Lyrics: (Chorus 2x) Know your enemy overstand y'all overstand y'all know your enemy (Verse1) They got extraterrestrials living in
D-nice, i've been keeping up with the comments as well as the murders and thought that you might overstand the point iwas making. your absolutely right junkies in my younger years were alot ......
But why does it take a Rican cat to put a real looking sista (overstand me) in his video just a thought
Can't keep starting mess in other spots and not taking care of home. overstand?