from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To produce ova; discharge eggs from the ovary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to produce eggs or ova
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing an ovule or ovules.
- intransitive v. To produce ova and discharge them from an ovary or ovarian follicle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having or bearing ovules.
- To generate or produce ovules; effect ovulation; form or produce ova; lay eggs, as a process of maturing ovules in the ovary and discharging them therefrom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. produce and discharge eggs
Seems like a pretty basic rule to follow. the major key to that, though, is understanding exactly how to tell when your body is about to ovulate, which is certainly a lot harder than it appears in some women, especially the ones that have an irregular menstruation cycles.
There is NO NEED for a rooster or "****" around, because the chickens are going to "ovulate" regardless.
"Usually the women who ovulate have missed a larger number," said Dr. Westhoff, who has studied the ovarian effects of missing birth-control pills.
Women who miss birth-control pills—say, by taking an inert pill when they should take an active one—are at risk of an unintended pregnancy because they may ovulate in the absence of the hormonal medicines meant to prevent it.
"These women are getting the signal to ovulate all the time," before their follicles are mature enough, Nelson says.
Women menstruate on the full moon, ovulate on the new moon, and use lunaception as a form of contraception.
We share our female reproductive organs, but have four ovaries, and we appear to ovulate differently.
The second part of the plan was a bit more complicated; I had to ovulate.
I shouted the news to Kristen, who was due to ovulate any day and was in the bathroom peeing on a stick.
Kristen returned from tour just as she was about to ovulate.