from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To treat or impregnate with ozone.
- transitive v. To convert (oxygen) to ozone.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To treat or react with ozone; to ozonate
- v. To convert oxygen into ozone, especially by using an ozonizer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To convert into ozone, as oxygen.
- transitive v. To treat with ozone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To impregnate with ozone. Also spelled ozonise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. convert (oxygen) into ozone
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.