from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An animal, such as a mule, used to carry loads.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A domesticated animal used to carry heavy items.
- n. A wild animal that lives and hunts in packs
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an animal, as a horse, mule, etc., employed in carrying packs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A beast of burden used to carry packs, or to transport goods in bales, boxes, etc., on its back. See cut under pack-mule.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an animal (such as a mule or burro or horse) used to carry loads
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.