from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A kind of imitation parchment, made by soaking unsized paper in dilute sulphuric acid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Imitation parchment, made by soaking unsized paper in dilute sulphuric acid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of papyrus: as, a papyrine roll.
- Made of something which resembles paper.
- n. Same as parchment paper (which see, under paper).
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.