from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A moderately fast Spanish dance.
- n. Music for or in the rhythm of this dance, set in march time and often played at bullfights.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A fast Spanish ballroom dance in double time
- n. the music for such a dance, or for a march; used especially at bullfights
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a ballroom dance in fast duple time
- n. music in march time composed for dancing the paso doble; often played at bull fights
Spanish : paso, step + doble, double.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Spanish double step (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.