from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. No longer current or in fashion; out-of-date.
- adj. Past the prime; faded or aged.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. dated; out of style; old-fashioned
- adj. Past one's prime; worn; faded.
- n. An attack that passes the target without hitting.
French, past participle of passer, to pass, from Old French; see pass.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.