from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the feet; using the foot or feet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the feet; employing the foot or feet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the foot.
- Going on foot; pedestrian.
- Fitted for walking: as, pedestrial legs of an insect.
This would allow a public space between the hotel and the church and better pedestrial linkages to the Usher Hall and Filmhouse sort out the pedestrian crossings etc...could even move the Farmers Market from outside the car park.
Probably relocate the under-the Viaduct parking and turn it into a covered pedestrial promande full of pedestrian elements to enhance the space.
There are lots and lots of parts of DC that don’t have major arteries running through them and would have no problem supporting that sort of safe pedestrial access to housing and retail.
'bent the knee!' damn it, my dear fellow, writing vaudevilles has ruined your style; you can't come down to pedestrial prose.