from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun One whose work involves much routine writing or paperwork.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun idiomatic, often derogatory One who does routine office work; someone involved mainly in paperwork.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun a clerk who does boring paperwork


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.