from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A pronoun designating the person speaking (I, me, we, us), the person spoken to (you), or the person or thing spoken about (he, she, it, they, him, her, them).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pronoun which, in English, refers to one or a combination of the following:
- n. Any pronoun, with an antecedent, standing in as the subject or object of a verb.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. one of the pronouns I, thou, he, she, it, and their plurals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a pronoun expressing a distinction of person
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.