from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A unit of illumination equal to one lumen per square centimeter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A photometric unit of illuminance, or luminous flux through an area (symbol ph).
- v. to photograph
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A proposed photometric unit equal to an illumination of one lux for one second; one lumen of light-flux applied to a surface of one square meter for one second of time.
- n. Abbreviations of photographic
- n. [lowercase or cap.] of photography.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a unit of illumination equal to 1 lumen per square centimeter; 10,000 phots equal 1 lux
In Keylink you now type "phot" and as "Adobe Photoshop CS" is the only entry containing "phot" only this entry is viewed.
Reasons not to believe in lies limericks art television video case-study freelancing fund raising humanism phot pseudoscience reviews shopping the 2009 baby boom the media
They know to get a vote from the church goers and religious elite they must tout religion and make presence (phot ops) in strategic locations to ensure that vote.
I would be very interested in seeing it turned into a functional space station, something that has a use beyond simply being there for a phot-op everytime we send more crew up.
So what phot did they print? that of an injured Palestinian, not even the subject of the story!!
No-one, I think, needs reminding that phot-ops are a waste of time and a general insult to the intelligence of anyone even contemplating the idea of using their franchise; nor do most people need reminding that so-called "public meetings" are frequently no such thing at all, being instead opportunities for party members to demonstrate that they're not much more than an ugly bunch of performing seals.
Including bloodily horrific phot-essays of dead Viet Cong soldiers.
She can hold Cambodian babies from now until doomsday but anyone who lives the sort of wretched excess of Jolie and hers have no standing to walk among people living under the conditions of many of the recipients of her phot-ops.
May 13, 2010 at 3:05 pm on a more serious matter – how does anyone figure this was phot-shopped?
It's obvious from the phot you're running – Hillary STILL doesn't have her head on straight.