from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of picture.
- adj. furnished with pictures
- adj. represented by a picture
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnished with pictures; represented by a picture or pictures.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In entomology, having a definite pictura or colored pattern: said of the wings of insects.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. represented graphically by sketch or design or lines
- adj. seen in the mind as a mental image
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The guy pictured is Roman Levit, the former campaign manager and Chief of Staff to Rep. John Barrow of Georgia.
The man pictured is identified as a Master Gunnery Sergeant Burton.
The first stage in conserving a group of coins such as these pictured is to safely remove them from what remains of their holders.
I like chubby chicks but the one pictured is not my type of chubby.
Then placed said buddy in pictured porta-john and drove it as near as they could to the middle of nowhere.
After reading the article and viewing the photos, we have come to the conclusion that the muzzleloader pictured is a 3-band Enfield rifled musket or variation of such.
I presume from the patina that the one pictured is sitting on a battlefield somewhere.
I was intentionally being obtuse in my post in order to make my point: that the woman pictured is America.
Cleber Dealencar/Warwick Properties Group The powder room, pictured, is covered in grasscloth wallpaper and accentuated French marble on the floors.
Here was also a young Muslim man of Pakistani origin pictured in his social web photo with a trimmed beard.