from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A very light silver-blond hair color, especially when artificially produced.
- noun A person having hair of this color.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Of a silvery blond colour (especially of hair).
- noun A silvery blond colour.
- noun rare A man having
hairof this colour.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a blond whose hair is a pale silvery (often artificially colored) blond
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.