from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In zoology, platyrrhine, as a monkey.
- In anthropology, having broad flat nasal bones, as a person, a people, or a skull.
- n. A platyrrhinian animal, person, or skull.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or related to New World monkeys having nostrils far apart or to people with broad noses
- n. hairy-faced arboreal monkeys having widely separated nostrils and long usually prehensile tails
Sorry, no etymologies found.