from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or supporting broad social, political, and educational change, especially to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation.
- adj. Being or perceived as being overconcerned with such change, often to the exclusion of other matters.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Avoiding offense based on demographics especially race, sex, religion, ideology, sexuality, or social grouping
- adj. Used other than as an idiom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. exhibiting political correctness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.