from The Century Dictionary.
- noun In chem., that property of certain compounds by virtue of which they differ in their molecular weights and in their chemical properties, though formed from the same elements, combined in the same proportion.
- noun Multiplicity of parts; presence of many parts in one whole.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The state, quality, or relation of two or more polymeric substances.
- noun The act or process of forming polymers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun chemistry The state, quality, or relation of two or more
- noun chemistry The act or process of forming
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Other arguments are drawn from chemistry, especially from the facts of isomerism, polymerism, and allotropism.