from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Consisting of numerous parts, members, or segments.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Composed of many parts; specifically, in botany, having numerous members in each series or circle.
- Of or pertaining to polymerism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective (Bot.) Having many parts or members in each set.
- adjective (Chem.), obsolete Polymeric.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective biology Having many
partsor membersin each set.
- adjective chemistry
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.