from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A camp for detaining and confining prisoners of war.
- noun A camp detaining and confining political dissidents and other prisoners.
- noun A minimum security facility for the internment of prisoners.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a camp for trustworthy prisoners employed in government projects
- noun a camp for prisoners of war
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.