from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A short nose that is somewhat flattened and turned up at the end.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A short nose which is flattened and whose tip is turned up.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A short, thick nose; a snubnose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A nose turned upward at the tip like that of the pug-dog; a snub-nose.
- n. The pug-nosed eel. See eel and Simenchelys.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a blunt nose
- n. a short nose; flattened and turned up at the end
From pug1, ape (obsolete), pug.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.