from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A hand-held tool, with a heated tip, used in pyrography
- v. To make an image on wood by selectively burning the surface.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A production of pyrography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A design made by pyrography.
- n. A railway danger-signal. The explosion of a torpedo on the track makes a blast of compressed air to pass through a tube and cause a toothed device to cut a disk from a card, thus showing a red signal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a design produced by pyrography
Back-formation from pyrography. (Wiktionary)