from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Divided into five parts
- adj. Describing a system of classification based on the quinary system
- n. An advocate of this method of classification
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Quinary, as a system of classification; classified in sets of five.
- n. In zoology, one who proposed, practised, or taught the quinary system of classification; an adherent of the quinary system.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.