from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An underground system of interconnected tunnels occupied by rabbits.
- n. A confusing environment.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a piece of ground appropriated to the breeding and preservation of rabbits.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A piece of ground appropriated to the perservation and breeding of rabbits.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits
- n. an overcrowded residential area
Sorry, no etymologies found.