from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The quality of being ratable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The quality or state of being ratable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The quality or state of being
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the quality of being capable of being rated or estimated
- noun the state of being liable to assessment or taxation
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.