from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A brownish-yellow pigment.
- n. A brownish orange to light brown.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A yellowish brown colour.
- adj. Of a yellowish brown colour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. sienna in its natural state, of a transparent yellowish brown color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a yellowish-brown pigment made from untreated sienna
- n. a medium to dark tan color
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.