from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Any of several currants having red berries, especially the widely cultivated Ribes rubrum, native to northern Europe.
- noun The sweet edible fruit of any of these plants.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun small red berries used primarily in jams and jellies
- noun cultivated European current bearing small edible red berries
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.