from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A common deer (Cervus elaphus) of Europe and Asia, having a reddish-brown coat.
- n. The summer morph of the white-tailed deer, having a reddish coat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Browsing mammal, animal with antlers, Cervus elaphus.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. The Virginia deer. See Deer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. common deer of temperate Europe and Asia
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.