from The Century Dictionary.
- Capable of being redeemed; admitting of redemption.
- Capable of being paid off; subject to a right on the part of the debtor to discharge, satisfy, recover, or take back by payment: as, a redeemable annuity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Capable of being redeemed; subject to repurchase; held under conditions permitting redemption.
- adjective Subject to an obligation of redemtion; conditioned upon a promise of redemtion; payable; due; ,
redeemabblein gold, or in current money, or four months after date.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Capable of being
redeemed; able to be restoredor recovered.
- adjective finance Capable of being
paid off; subject to a right on the part of the debtorto dischargeor of an issuerto repurchase; as, a redeemable annuity or redeemable preferred stock.
- adjective Susceptible to
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective susceptible to improvement or reform
- adjective able to be converted into ready money or the equivalent
- adjective recoverable upon payment or fulfilling a condition
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
redeem + -able
Sorry, no example sentences found.