from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. To grade again, give a new grade or grading to.
  • v. To regroup or reassign.
  • v. To change the classification of potentially secret documentation.
  • v. To retire or recede.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • intransitive v. To retire; to go back.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • To retire; go back; retrograde.


re- +‎ grade (Wiktionary)



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.