from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To drive or beat back.
- v. To reflect; to reverberate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To drive or beat back; hence, to reflect; to reverberate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To beat or drive back; send back; reflect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause repercussions; have an unwanted effect
For firsts, I know this will repercuss back onto the way this Bynum-less team is perceived.