from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The measurement of electrical current
- n. The measurement of rheological properties of materials, especially by the use of a rheometer
- n. The calculus
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The measurement of the force or intensity of currents.
- n. The calculus; fluxions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In mathematics, the differential and integral calculus; fluxions.
- n. The measurement of electric currents; galvanometry.
In the poster sessions, Tim Freeman and Brian Armstrong, also from Freeman Technology, are co-authors of work describing the 'Characterisation of granulation wet masses using powder rheometry'.
QCMD (Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation Monitoring) and cone and plate rheometry.