from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The act or process of rolling over.
- noun An accident in which a motor vehicle overturns.
- noun The act or an instance of rolling over funds.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun the act of
- noun a
road traffic accidentin which a vehicle overturns
- noun computing a
graphic elementthat changes its shapeor colourwhen the cursormoves over it
- noun the process of
reinvesting fundsin a new issueof the same or similar investment
- noun UK in the National or European lottery, the situation in which a
jackpotthat has not been wonis carried overto the next week
- noun pinball A
targeton the pinballtable that is activatedwhen the ballrolls over it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the act of changing the institution that invests your pension plan without incurring a tax penalty
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.