from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • transitive v. To render (air or other gas) conducting by the passage of Röntgen rays.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • To produce chemical or structural changes in (a substance) by the action of the Röntgen or X-rays; subject to the action of the Röntgen rays.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.