from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun A printing press consisting of curved plates attached to a revolving cylinder that prints onto a continuous roll of paper.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun a printing press for printing from a revolving cylinder


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.