from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun A style of handwriting in which the letters are rounded and full rather than angular.

from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun A style of penmanship in which the letters are round and full.
  • noun A style of bowling in cricket in which the arm is brought round horizontally. See round-arm. Imp. Dict.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun a clearly written style of longhand with large round curves


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.