It seems to be putting special characters in unpredictable places. A starts off well with 'a thru a fictional character from a screenplay by chained_bear', but at the bottom of the page, after 'axon thru Å', we have:
Yeah, that would be me. I just added a 'browse' section to the right column of the home page, which presents every word and phrase on Wordie listed in alphabetical order. Briefly borked things when I moved it into production.
All better now. Let me know if there's anything I can do to improve that 'browse' business. It's partly for the machines amongst us, but I found it a lot of fun to poke through.