from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A slightly concave seat (used in a Windsor chair) that sometimes has a thick ridge in front
  • n. A style of horseback riding, designed in the United States to show off a horse's gaits, especially the trot.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. a chair seat that is slightly concave and sometimes has a thickened ridge in the center


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.