from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A massive lamellar variety of pyroxene, of a dingy green colour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To season with salt; to salt.
- n. A massive lamellar variety of pyroxene, of a dingy green color.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To salt; impregnate or season with salt.
- n. A lamellar variety of pyroxene or augite, of a grayish-green color, from Sala, Sweden, and elsewhere. See pyroxene. Also spelled sahlite.
Marco: "I use the PowerCranks to do specific strength work-outs called SFR (salite forza resistenza), and a typical session would be like this: