from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any mine used for the extraction of salt.
- n. Any laborious work, especially in a confined space.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a mine where rock salt is obtained.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mine where salt is dug
- n. a job involving drudgery and confinement
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.