from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One of the Saltigradae, a tribe of spiders which leap to seize their prey.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having feet or legs formed for leaping.
- n. One of the Saltigradæ, a tribe of spiders which leap to seize their prey.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Moving by leaping; saltatorial, as a spider; specifically, of or pertaining to the Saltigradæ.
- n. A member of the Saltigradæ.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.