from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A facility producing sausage meat products.
- n. A party or gathering with few to no women present.
- n. An unappealing process to generate something familiar.
- n. the process of creating news - "You wouldn't want to see how it's created," referring to the job of pursuing stories, sources and research.
- n. Dealing and compromise done behind the scenes to enact legislation.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.