from The Century Dictionary.
- To take a sciagraph or radiograph of. Also
- noun A photograph taken with the X-rays. See
ray. Also skiagraph.
- noun The geometrical representation of a vertical section of a building, showing its interior structure or arrangement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Arch.) An old term for a vertical section of a building; -- called also
sciagraphy. See Vertical section, under section.
- noun (Phys.) A radiograph.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun architecture, archaic A
vertical sectionof a building; a sciagraphy.
- noun physics A
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Sorry, no example sentences found.