from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Eggs with the yolks and whites beaten together and cooked to a firm but soft consistency.
- n.pl. Slang The gold braid worn on the bill of the cap of a field-grade officer in the armed services.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A dish made by beating and frying eggs, sometimes mixed with milk.
- n. Plural form of scrambled egg.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Eggs of which the whites and yolks are stirred together while cooking, or eggs beaten slightly, often with a little milk, and stirred while cooking.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. eggs beaten and cooked to a soft firm consistency while stirring
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.