from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The process or act of separating or secreting; secretion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Physiol.) The act or process of secreting.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun physiology The act or process of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the organic process of synthesizing and releasing some substance
- noun the cognitive process whereby two or more stimuli are distinguished
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Oldish job hunters fright interviews where their age cannot be concealed and where an premier response of depress on an interviewer's present, rapidly secret, affirms their expectancy of secernment.