from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Of or relating to a person or persons whose parents are immigrants.
- adjective Of or relating to a person or persons whose parents are citizens by birth and whose grandparents are immigrants.
- adjective Of, relating to, or being the second form or version available to users.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Of or pertaining to someone whose
- adjective Of or pertaining to a
secondversion of something that is materially different to the first
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.