from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A very small, often imperfect pearl.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A tiny, often irregular pearl
- n. Some minute pearls worked into a bedding
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a small pearl of little value.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See pearl.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small imperfect pearl
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.