from The Century Dictionary.
- Having crescentic ridges on the crowns, as molar teeth; not bunodont.
- Having selenodont teeth, as a ruminant; of or pertaining to the Selenodonta.
- noun A selenodont mammal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Describing
molar teeththat have crescentshaped ridgeson the crown
- adjective Of or pertaining to the Selenodonta
- noun Any animal having such teeth
- noun Any member of the Selenodonta
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.