from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A list of items to be purchased.
- n. Informal An enumeration, as of items desired or matters being considered: "It is easy enough to draw up a shopping list of what one would like to know” ( James Le Fanu).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A list, written on e.g. a piece of paper, of items that need to be bought.
- n. A list of related items.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a list of items to be purchased
- n. a list of heterogenous items that someone wants
Sorry, no etymologies found.